Elder Law > Elder Law Resources
- Provides resources regarding Florida elder law issues.
- This American Association of Retired People website has everything from legislation that affects elders to classes available through your local chapter. Health, travel & leisure, and finances relating to elders are all found here.
- This is a good information source including laws and regulations of both programs, state waivers, updated information, and access to publications.
- Includes general information about Medicare; eligibility and rules; list and comparison of nursing homes.
- How to find an attorney; learn about elder law issues.
- A division of the U.S. Administration on Aging, providing resources regarding elder abuse and exploitation detection, prevention and reporting.
- A source for senior living and care options. Find listings of available housing options, including assisted living facilities and long term care facilities.
- The Special Needs Alliance is a national network of lawyers dedicated to Disability and Public Benefits Law.
RELATED NEWS ITEMS