Elizabeth Bogle defends national insurers and local, regional and national employers throughout all levels of workers’ compensation litigation. Her clients include many self-insured organizations, professional employer organizations (PEO) and Fortune 500 companies. Elizabeth has extensive experience litigating complex medical cases and routinely counsels clients on the effective use of discovery in exposure mitigation.
Elizabeth frequently lectures throughout the southeast about a variety of workers’ compensation topics including specialized claim defense strategy. She is licensed by the Florida Division of Financial Services and the National Society for Human Resource Management to provide continuing education instruction. Elizabeth also provides legal services on a pro bono basis as a certified attorney ad litem advocating for children involved in the dependency court system.
- Escambia-Santa Rosa County Bar Association
- The Workers’ Compensation Section of The Florida Bar
- Society for Human Resource Management, Member and Certified Continuing Education Instructor
- Department of Financial Services, Certified Continuing Education Instructor
- Florida Guardian Ad Litem Program, Certified Attorney Ad Litem
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2008
- Georgia College & State University, with honors, B.B.A., 2004