Dayna focuses her practice in the area of civil liability defense, insurance defense, and employment law. She handles both trial litigation and appellate practice, and represents state agencies, national insurance companies, third-party administrators, and self-insured businesses. Dayna’s practice areas include premises liability, auto liability, products liability, sovereign immunity, professional and medical malpractice, and wrongful death.
While in law school, she gained valuable experience as Certified Legal Intern at the Public Interest Law Center, where she represented indigent clients. She also received the Distinguished Pro Bono Service certificate for her legal education efforts and her pro bono litigation and trial work.
Dayna previously clerked at both the Second Judicial Circuit, and at a boutique appellate law firm. She also previously assisted students through an assistant position in the Florida State University Juris Master program, where she worked in both Health Care Fraud and Abuse, and Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance courses.
Dayna is an associate editor with the American Bar Association’s Young Lawyer’s Division, where she covers a variety of legal topics and timely industry news. She previously served as the editor-in-chief of their Law Student Division for two years. Dayna enjoys her volunteer work as a litigation consultant and trial advocate trainer for the Leon County Teen Court program.
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Tallahassee Women Lawyers
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2019
- University of Central Florida, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, English/Mass Communication, 2014