McConnaughhay, Coonrod, Pope, Weaver & Stern, P.A. has long enjoyed a reputation as a premier defense firm.
Since the founding of the firm more than 30 years ago, the scope of our practice has expanded to meet the needs of diverse clients, ranging in size from small businesses to multinational corporations, across a broad array of industries. We are recognized for our defense work in a number of practice areas in both the civil and administrative venues.
The firm has multiple offices throughout Florida and Southern Georgia, from which we serve resident businesses as well as regional, national and international clients.
Although the growth of our firm has increased significantly, we remain client-centered and dedicated to the same principles that sparked our growth and contributed to our success:
- Outstanding client service - Individual attention through assignment of a client to an attorney who is the primary contact and who monitors all work performed for the client.
- Cost-effective representation - We understand the importance of working with our clients to contain litigation costs and, when appropriate, to pursue litigation alternatives.
- A commitment to education - Through our many seminars and publications, we educate our clients and others on subjects in which we have particular expertise.
- Technology to enhance client service - We utilize appropriate technologies to increase our productivity and responsiveness, while managing costs.
- Pragmatic experience and extensive knowledge in our chosen areas of the law - Rather than trying to be all things to all clients, our attorneys have concentrated their focus in order to offer our clients breadth and depth in key areas.