Ralph Douglas primarily represents and counsels employers, school districts, insurance carriers and businesses in employment, workers’ compensation, general liability, contract and appellate disputes. He also provides general counsel to self-insured clients and routinely leads discussion and lectures on risk management, workers’ compensation and employment law topics. He also represents carriers in administrative compliance and reimbursement disputes.
- "Declaratory Judgments, To Sue or Not To Sue," by by Ralph P. Douglas, Jr., ABA Tort & Insurance Practice Section, Property Insurance Coverage Disputes, 155, 1992.
- Florida Bar Administrative Law Section
- Florida Bar Trial Lawyers Section
- Florida Bar Workers’ Compensation Section
- American Bar Association - Tort & Insurance Practice Section (Past Member)
- Florida Advisory Committee on Arson Prevention (Past Member)
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 1990
- University of Central Florida, B.S., 1987