Suzanne Gutierrez concentrates her practice in the area of workers' compensation defense where her clients include carriers, employers, self insureds and servicing agents. She often speaks to employers and carriers regarding issues relating to workers' compensation claims. Prior to attending law school, she was a claims representative with the Social Security Administration in both Tucker, Georgia and later Hollywood, Florida. Suzanne has been given the rating of "AV Preeminent," the highest rating possible by her peers through Martindale-Hubbell.
- Dade County Bar Association
- Dade County Young Lawyers Section
- Broward County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- St. Thomas University, J.D., 2004
- Emory University, B.A., 1996