Elaura Hodgetts focuses her practice in the area of workers’ compensation defense and related matters. She assists employers and carriers throughout the claim process addressing both non-litigated and litigated issues. This includes investigation of work place accidents, responses to requests for various benefits, defense of contested claims and, ultimately, measures directed towards the successful resolution of a claim. Elaura represents local and regional employers and national insurers, providing the right guidance for each to effectively protect our clients.
- Bay County Bar Association
- Certified Medicare Secondary Payer Professional, 2021
- Workers' Compensation Rules Advisory Committee Member, 2019 to present
- The Florida Bar
- Dwayne O. Andreas Barry School of Law, J.D., 2017
- University of South Florida, B.A., 2013