Sean O'Connor concentrates his practice on defending against workers' compensation claims. His clients include various employers, insurance carriers and servicing agents, more specifically municipalities, a regional supermarket chain and other self-insureds. Before joining the firm in September 1999, Sean was an associate and then became partner in another well-respected workers' compensation defense firm in Gainesville. By peer review, he has been given the rating of "AV Preeminent," the highest rating possible through Martindale-Hubbell. He is a regular speaker at educational seminars on a wide variety of workers' compensation issues. He is the managing partner of the firm’s Central Florida offices.
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Past representative, Eighth Circuit, Young Lawyers' Division Board of Governors
- Member, Workers' Compensation Section, The Florida Bar
- Master of the Bench, E. Robert Williams Inn of Court
- The Florida Bar
- University of Florida Law School, J.D., 1990
- University of Florida, B.A., 1987