Suzanne Gutierrez is a versatile defense litigator, who began her career with McConnaughhay, Coonrod, Pope, Weaver & Stern, P.A. in 2005. She attended Emory University earning her B.A. in 1996 and attended Law School at St. Thomas University in Miami, FL.
Her focus is on the representation of insurance carriers and a variety of employers whose operations could expose them to both Workers’ Compensation liability and general liability such as personal injury claims and motor vehicle accidents. Client engagement is central to successful defense litigation, and Suzanne is committed to maintaining a high level of communication. She takes the time to truly involve the client and incorporate their goals, concerns, values, and feedback so they can provide valuable insight in managing their claims.
She is licensed to practice in Florida and the Southern District of the United States.
- Dade County Bar Association
- Dade County Young Lawyers Section
- Broward County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- St. Thomas University, J.D., 2004
- Emory University, B.A., 1996