Susan Marks focuses her practice on guiding and defending businesses in the area of workers' compensation defense and employment related matters. She is the managing partner of the firm’s Pensacola office. By peer review, she has been given the rating of "AV Preeminent," the highest rating possible through Martindale-Hubbell. Her clients include employee leasing companies, construction companies, sheriff's associations, defense contractors, newspaper publishers, retail stores, restaurants, health care providers, insurance carriers and servicing agents, among others. Susan is approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services as an instructor in the field of Workers' Compensation. She frequently lectures at the annual Workers' Compensation Educational Conference and at continuing education seminars throughout the state of Florida on a variety of workers' compensation and employment topics. Susan is also a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit and County Mediator.
- The Florida Bar Workers’ Compensation Section
- The Florida Bar Workers’ Compensation Rules Advisory Committee, July 2011 - June 2014
- First Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission, September 2008 - July 2012
- Escambia/Santa Rosa County Bar Association - Executive Council Member, 2003-2004
- Circuit Court Judges (1st Circuit) in Escambia County, Florida.
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit and County Mediator
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., with honors, 1996
- Florida State University, B.S., cum laude, 1993