Tracey Hyde's practice area covers workers' compensation defense matters in both State and Federal (Longshore & DBA) areas. Prior to joining the McConnaughhay firm, Tracey was Assistant State Attorney for the 14th Judicial Circuit. In 2006, Tracey was Board Certified by the Florida Bar in the area of Workers' Compensation. Her clients include national insurers, state and local governmental agencies, hospitals, restaurants, hotel chains and a school district.
- Workers' Compensation Certification Committee of The Florida Bar 2008-2014
- Past Chair, 2011-2012
- Board of Directors and Membership Coordinator, Panama City, Friends of 440 Scholarship Fund
- Workers' Compensation Section, The Florida Bar
- Board of Legal Specialization and Education 2014-2017
- 2017 recipient of the Harry Lee Anstead, Jr. Award (board certified lawyer of the year)
- Bay County Bar Association
Executive Council for the Workers’ Compensation Section in the 1st DCA defense seat for term 2017 – 2020
- Workers’ Compensation Rules Advisory Committee for term 2017 – 2020, Vice Chair 2018 – 2019, Chair 2019-2020
She speaks frequently on adjuster ethics, offsets and Medicare set-aside trusts.
- The Florida Bar
- The Maryland Bar
- Florida State University, J.D., with honors, 1993
- University of South Carolina, Master of Criminal Justice (ABT), 1991
- University of South Carolina, B.S., 1988