Hayley practices a broad spectrum of employer-centered litigation. Specifically, she handles defense work in the areas of workers' compensation defense, insurance defense, and civil liability defense. Hayley handles trial practice, appellate practice, and administrative hearings before the Florida First DCA, County and Circuit Courts, the Judge of Compensation Claims and the Florida Department of Administrative Hearings. She has represented state agencies, national insurance companies, PEOs, TPAs and self-insureds. Hayley handles matters in the areas of premises liability, auto liability, sovereign immunity, medical-malpractice, professional-malpractice and wrongful death.
Hayley assists employers and financial institutions alike in the processing and handling of Writs of Garnishment, protecting the rights of the Garnishee.
Hayley enjoys presenting educational lectures throughout the southeast about a variety of specialized defense topics. She is licensed by the Florida Division of Financial Services to provide continuing education instruction.
Expanding across the State line, Hayley appears before the Georgia State Board of Worker's Compensation and the Superior Court of Georgia for civil matters.
- Workers’ Compensation Rules Advisory Committee: 2016 – 2022 Term
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Claims Association
- Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association
- E Robert Williams American Inn of Court in Workers Compensation, 2018 to present
- Chester Bedell Inn of Court, 2021 to present
- Circuit Court Judges (7th Circuit), St. John's County, Florida
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Georgia Bar
- Florida State University, B.A., English Creative Writing, 2008
- Florida State University, B.A., Philosophy, 2008
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., 2011