Thank you for your interest in employment with McConnaughhay, Coonrod, Pope, Weaver & Stern, P.A. We are a law firm that recognizes the importance of its people as the primary factor in succeeding in today’s legal market. The legal landscape remains a business of relationships, both inside and outside of a firm. We strive to establish a workplace where those relationships are constructive and fulfilling.
Our firm consists of multiple offices throughout Florida and Southern Georgia. In spite of the broad geographic area we cover, we operate as a unified firm. Many of our employees work together on interdisciplinary teams that cross both geographic and practice group lines. The firm size allows us to offer large-firm amenities, but the distribution of our people in the local offices creates a working atmosphere of a smaller firm.
Given the high expectations of our clients and coworkers, we seek candidates with superior work ethic, intellectual ability, character, self-motivation and above all positive leadership and strong interpersonal/team skills. Our core values include our belief in:
- Rewarding talent;
- Encouraging and valuing innovative ideas;
- Providing challenging work and good training opportunities;
- Empowering our employees to advance to their highest level, contributing to the overall success of the firm;
- A casual and congenial working environment;
- The importance of family and a positive work/life balance;
- Diversity and its ability to better allow us to serve our clients' needs; and
- The importance of a variety of cultural, social, economic and personal backgrounds.
McConnaughhay, Coonrod, Pope, Weaver & Stern, P.A. is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we recruit, hire and promote all persons without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, national guard/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.