Kassi M. Studds
Kassi Studds focuses her practice in the area of workers’ compensation and civil liability defense. She assists employers and carriers throughout the claim process, from investigating the work place accident to defending litigated issues, responding to requests for different forms of benefits, and guiding the client towards successful claim resolution. Kassi represents local and regional employers and national insurers, providing the right counsel for each to effectively protect our clients.
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Chester Bedell Inn of Courts, 2022 to Present
- County Court Mediator, Florida DRC, 2020 to Present
- The Florida Bar
- Barry University College of Law, J.D., 2021
- Flagler College, Psychology & Strategic Communication, B.A., Cum Laude, 2016