Joe concentrates his practice in representing employer's and carriers on their defense of their workers' compensation claims, pursuit of reimbursement from the Florida Special Disability Trust Fund, and negotiating Medicare Set Aside Arrangements with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. He also represents disabled veterans in regard to their claims for disability with the Department of Veteran's Affairs, and select clients' in regard to their claims for total disability from the Social Security Administration. Since 1986, Joe's legal practice has centered around individuals with disabilities. He began his practice with Florida Special Disability Trust Fund. Afterwards he has worked for workers' compensation defense firms, and was a partner in a multi-office social security practice. He has been the lead counsel in over 1,200 disability hearings.
- Member of NOVA, National Associations of Veterans' Advocates
- The Florida Bar
- Certified as a Veterans' Advocate since 2009
- Certified as a Public Accountant since 1985
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 1983
- McNeese State University, B.S., 1979